YWCA Berkeley/Oakland 11th Annual Young Women & Money Conference
11th Annual Young Women & Money Conference 2018
Why Should I Attend?
Tired of sweating at the ATM because your money is going fast? Wishing you knew the way to see your money grow? This conference will provide you with the tools to gain financial independence and success! Learn the street smarts of money: good credit, budgeting, paying bills, investing, and more.
- Fantastic Keynote Panelists
- Two workshops of your choice
- Catered Lunch
- Drawing and raffle prize winners
- Financial Resources and giveaways
- And more!
This year, our conference will have workshops that allow you to ask all your financial questions to financial planners, as well as interactive workshops on budgeting, your emotional ties to money, investing in retirement, and more!
Don't miss the chance to hear our great speakers, such as:
- Malia Cohen, Candidate for State Board of Equalization
- Veronica Dangerfield, Patelco: Personal Financial Empowerment Coach
- Gretchen Caldwell, Advisor at EP Wealth Advisors
- Marlis Jansen, founder of The Money Conversation
- Melissa Tossetti, founder of The Savvy Life
- Lynn Johnson, founder of Spotlight Girls
- Claudia Rivas, Senior Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
Other Registration Options:
By Mail: Download our brochure and mail the form with a check made out to YWCA.
By Phone: 510-848-6370
In Person: YWCA, 2600 Bancroft Way, Berkeley 94704
IMPACT HUB Oakland (View)
Oakland, CA 94612
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|